Located in Shanghai & Beijing
Kindergarten in Shanghai looking for kindergarten teacher, competitive salary depends on qualifications & experience Work Visa Sponsor by the school. Flight Allowance 5k recieve at the end of the contract.
One International School in Shanghai, Pudong is looking for an outstanding Teacher of Early Years to inspire, challenge and support our students to enjoy the best possible learning experiences each and every day.
The International School in Shanghai, Pudong is a highly successful, growing school of almost 1,000 students with a committed and motivated team of teaching professionals at its heart. As a result of the strong partnership between students, parents and staff we achieve excellent results at all levels from Early Years right through to IGCSE and IB.
To deliver our high standard of educational excellence our teachers are experienced, confident, well organised, have a good sense of humour and participate fully in all aspects of school life within and beyond the classroom. They are committed to developing individualised approaches to learning and employ highly effective assessment methods. They are passionate about what they do and seek creative ways to challenge and inspire students every day. We are now looking for like-minded teaching professionals to join the team.
In addition you will be joining an international team in which thoughts and ideas are shared around the globe as we strive to make our schools the very best in the world. You will have the security and opportunities that come from being part of a high quality global organisation dedicated to education and professional development. If you'd like to be part of our community and contribute to our students’ success then please get in touch: we look forward to hearing from you.
• Qualified to degree level or above ==== Essential
• Qualified Teacher status ==== Essential
Experience / Knowledge
• Proven track record with at least two years’ teaching experience ==== Essential
• Demonstrable evidence of innovating and adapting curricula to engage
children and enable them to perform highly ==== Essential
• Experience of delivering a UK National Curriculum and/or the IB Diploma ==== Desirable
• Working in partnership with parents ==== Essential
• Excellent oral and written communication skills ==== Essential
• Ability to engage children and enable them to perform highly ==== Essential
• Passionate about education and young people ==== Essential
• Evidence of commitment to continuous professional development ==== Essential
• Confident global citizen or a willingness to become one ==== Desirable
• Understand the complex and demanding environment of an international
school community ==== Desirable