Located in Shanghai & Beijing
This programme is designed for TEFL graduates who want to teach but do not have relevant experience and usually holds a Bachelor’s degree. They would like to stay in China for longer but requires more initial guidance and support. After being a trainee for 5 months, teachers will receive employment. They will gain practical teaching experience to prepare them for the 12 months placement.
1) Native English Speaker (Non-native English Speaker with good accent is acceptable).
2) TEFL/TESOL certificate (120-hour Course).
3) At Least a Bachelor’s Degree.
4) No Experience Required.
There are a couple of things they need to keep in mind while on the 5+Placement programme.
1) Trainees state an interest for one of the schools that are present during the mock lesson.
2) Trainees attend an interview at the school.
3) Trainees have a 1-month ‘probation’ period at the school and may switch schools following the probation period if desired.
4) Trainees are content with their school.